Concord Direct is an innovative, performance-driven direct response marketing company that provides winning direct marketing packages and top-quality digital printing to a variety of clients. We consistently provide our clients with an exceptional level of expertise and personal service.
The goal of the Program Manager is to develop and support high quality digital advertising programs for Concord Direct clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Has a working knowledge of the overall account strategy.
• Identifies and adapts processes and procedures to meet client needs and expectations.
• Maintains an intimate knowledge of the clients marketing program, strategy and goals
• Plans and participates in client meetings, review processes and planning meetings.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with assigned clients.
• Integrates/Coordinates account activities throughout Concord Direct.
• Participates in team strategy sessions lending input and direction as appropriate.
• Serves as a client voice to the internal CD team.
• Develops and initiates job schedules – communicates deadlines to client and Concord Direct team members.
• Identifies potential ways to streamline or deliver more cost effective service to client.
• Plays a leadership role in ensuring goals and expectations of the client are achieved and communicated to the internal CD team.
• Demonstrates creative thinking capabilities and an interest in learning and adopting new marketing strategies and tactics.
• Develops and maintains detailed operating procedures and directions for accounts to coordinate flawless content production within set deadlines.
• Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured programs, and then execute and report on these programs and their success against target objectives.
• Researches, designs and implements multi-channel digital advertising plans to cost-effectively capture and engage target populations using sophisticated targeting.
• Monitors and adjusts live ad campaigns to adhere to budget guidelines, optimize performance and maximize return on investment.
• Delivers campaign reporting and analysis in a timely manner.
• Takes initiative in problem-solving with little or no direction.
• Uses tools like Trello, Slack, Drive, Smartsheet, and email to communicate with internal and client team members.
• Keeps team members up-to-date on workflow, issues, and problems, and recommends potential solutions.
• Proactively communicates with client, internal, and external team members.
• Traffics activities related to creative development.
• Reviews and checks all components of ad campaigns—including copy, design elements, targeting, schedule, budget and conversion tracking.
• Initiates, oversees and manages quality control procedures for all content.
• Has a demonstrated understanding of digital advertising, social media best practices and content marketing. Hands-on experience with platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn.
• Provides direction to more technical staff to achieve client requirements.
• Has advanced training in client relationship management.
• Reviews customer instructions, specifications, and artwork, and provides estimates and schedules before assigning jobs to other team members.
• Enhances customer retention, account penetration, and customer loyalty by forming solid relationship with client.
• Displays a strong orientation to profitability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college; and/or seven plus years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.