Concord Direct is an innovative, performance-driven direct response company with a passion for fundraising. Bringing both offline and online solutions, we partner with nonprofits to maximize performance of their direct marketing programs and improve results. Concord Direct has offices in Concord, NH, Baltimore, MD, and Boulder, CO.
We are seeking a Creative Project Coordinator to manage the schedules, deliverables and quality control processes for content creation through our Creative Department for all channels. This role will contribute to our clients’ success (and ours!) through seamless, on-time production of creative deliverables and will help us ensure high-quality, accurate content.
In this busy, highly visible position, you will collaborate closely with the Creative Manager, along with account and program managers, on-staff and freelance designers, partner writers and other team members to keep projects on track, aided primarily by the use of our project management system (Trello). You will manage specific processes and checklists related to creative projects, as well as lead weekly individual huddle meetings with Account Directors to inform campaign schedules. You will also work with creative services vendors (designated by Creative lead on an account) to verify their availability for work with schedules and budgets, assign work with due dates, communicate deliverable requirements and supply necessary assets. You will have oversight of the quality control process and checklist completion for both email and direct mail, as well as attend critical campaign kick-off meetings as needed. Additionally, you will play a role in the coordination of creative billing.
If you’re an organized self-starter who will enjoy working with great people to complete creative for direct marketing projects, this fast-paced job is for you! You must be an expert at juggling multiple priorities and have the ability to effectively communicate about tight timelines and creative deliverables. You should also constantly seek opportunities to improve or implement processes that will support and streamline the creative process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, Project Management, Graphic Design, Advertising or other related discipline.
• Some (1-2 years) experience with project management, preferably for direct marketing in an agency; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Confidence and proficiency learning/navigating Google Drive and Google Docs
• Ability to master Trello for project management while adhering to Concord Direct processes (will train)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of comfort utilizing video meetings (Zoom) and Slack for daily communication needs
• Experience writing, proofreading and/or editing a plus
• Knowledge with programs in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus. Familiarity with Web and email testing suites like Email on Acid, Litmus, and Browserstack is a plus.
We offer competitive benefits and a casual and collaborative work environment. This position is located in our Concord, New Hampshire office. To apply, please email resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com. Or, click the Submit Your Resume button above. No phone calls please!
Concord Direct is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.