Why Concord Direct: It’s our passion to help nonprofits exceed their goals, grow their direct response programs year-over-year, and help more people. As an employee, you’ll be proud of the work you’re doing to drive positive change in the world by empowering the work of our clients.
About This Position: We are seeking an Accounting Manager to join our busy Finance Department. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the general accounting and financial processes of our company.
We’re looking for you to:
- Generate financial statements and month-end packages within expected deadlines.
- Create and apply fiscal controls and procedures within the accounting department.
- Assist with developing budgets and monitor budgets through monthly budget comparison analysis to actual with explanations.
- Prepare and audit weekly debt covenant reports in adherence to lender covenants.
- Be responsible for all financial procedures and records including:
- Maintenance of checking accounts and invoices.
- Subsidiary ledgers: cash disbursements, cash receipts, accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable summary, and journal entries for adjustments to the general ledger.
- Current and capital fund general ledgers, trial balances, financial report, and balance sheets.
- Preparing monthly reports that include accounts payable reconciliation, accounts receivable reconciliation, cash flow report, and balance sheet audits.
You should be:
- An organized self-starter who enjoys working with great people!
- An expert at juggling multiple priorities and have the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels.
- A team player who helps make other people’s jobs easier, and you always find a way to advocate what’s best for the business and the work.
- Motivated and constantly seek opportunities to improve or implement processes that will support and streamline our accounting processes.
To qualify to join this awesome team you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 8 year’s experience in a senior accounting role including a management role
- Confidence and proficiency learning/navigating tools in the Microsoft Suite, and EFI, our ERP system.
What’s in It for You? Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental, a company wellness plan, paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time, a values-led rewards and recognition program, a casual and collaborative work environment and much more!
Culture Matters: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Concord Direct, we believe that it takes diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to develop the most powerful and successful solutions for our nonprofit clients. Guided by our company values—curiosity, commitment, collaboration, community, integrity and innovation—we work to foster an environment where people thrive because of their differences, not in spite of them. We aspire to be more diverse and welcome applicants from all walks of life. If you believe you exemplify our values and want to help us build a more inclusive, diverse and equitable work environment, we encourage you to apply.
Concord Direct is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Ready to Apply?
Please email resume, salary requirements, and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com, or click on the Submit Your Resume button above. Please be sure to include your personal email address when you apply so we can contact you! No phone calls please!